Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Stash

Hello all,

This is just a quick post to show you all what fabric has tempted me this week. I will post some photos of our Kangaroo Island trip next Sunday (hopefully!).

I popped up to Patchwork Apple on Thursday to buy some fabric for binding. No problem there...I chose this loveliness from a selection of new repro prints that Jane has in.



That should have been the end of the transaction but as so often happens, like a bird I was distracted by these and now they live with me.


While I was there and letting the moths out of my purse I picked up these little 30s prints for a quilt I am planning to make for my best friend's little girl.


And that is literally all she wrote for tonight, and possibly for the next week. Sunday is the deadline to drop quilts off for the Festival of Quilts show in Adelaide and I have 1030" (that is 26.162m) of binding to attach before then. I can feel the calouses forming and the vision failing already.

Until next time,

Shontelle.

PS. I wonder how many seasons of Frasier the binding will take?

1 comment:

  1. How did you go with your binding marathon?
    Do hope you are ok and made it on time. My god I reckon you would have to watch the whole Frazier collection!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...