Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Projects for the Mannum Quilt Retreat

Ok ladies! I have been busy with my pedal to the metal on the Janome and have finished two of the quilts for quilt retreat and I just have the borders to go on the final one. My poor machine will need a cuppa and a lie down after this week!

The first quilt on offer is 'Heritage Hexagons' and with the borders will measure 57"x68".









This quilt takes 1 jelly roll and approximately 1m of border fabric - exact fabric requirements will be sent out with your retreat pack.

The next quilt is 'Wedgewood' and will be available in two sizes. The quilt as pictured is 83"x 83", but will also be available in a smaller size 68"x53".








The final quilt is 'Starburst' and is also available in 2 sizes. The size pictured is 61"x61". I made this quilt in fresh vintage florals and spots and the quilt has a lovely soft feel. I think it would be striking in different red, blues and whites or in Civil war era repros.






Rear view


My favourite block in the quilt

Have fun choosing your project and fabrics. I am looking forward to seeing you all in June!!




1 comment:

  1. I am English and live in the midland , if I were near to you I would sure come to your workshops even though I,m an established quilter , I love scrap quilts . I,m sure you inspire many people, I just joined you as a follower , it helps when keeping track--cottonreel

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...