Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Free Antique Nine Patch Pattern



Hello everyone!

I have uploaded the PDF of the pattern for the Antique Nine Patch quilt for you to download. Unfortunately Blogger doesn't support PDF files so if you right click on the link above and open a new window you can download the pattern from Media Fire. If you do make the quilt I would love it if you would email me photos. Also, if you have any queries don't hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help you.

Over the coming weeks I will be adding more patterns and tutorials, so come back and check for updates.

Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

  1. Shontelle,

    Thank you so much for the email, it was so thoughtful of you! Your quilts are absolutely stunning, and it was so fun to see them. And your blog is beautiful, so many lovely quilts! Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

I'm glad you popped by, your comments really make my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...