I've decided to join in with Thursday's creative space - head on over and check out where others work their magic.
This is my space, I wish that I could claim a studio or even a sewing room, but alas I can do neither. My work is done on the kitchen table. Thank God for Summer - we can eat outside and I don't have to clean up this mess three times a day.
I have inserted some numbers into the photo to talk you through some elements of my mess.
1. This mural (scribble) is proof that I share my creative space with a toddler. The only room to yet escape her stealthy crayon work is the lounge room. It's the quick and the crayola around here.
2. This is my trusty Janome. I would love to see the stats of how many hours I have sat at it with the pedal to the metal.
3. My new favourite toy - my Philips GC3360 - who knew an iron could give you so much pleasure.
4. A quilt I am working on in 30s reproduction fabrics for my best friend's little girl.
5. Lisianthus, one of my favourite flowers, although I do prefer them in pink.
6. My trusty companion. My mini DVD player - locked and loaded with season 6 of Frasier.
7. My next two projects ready to roll. Aster Manor and Simple Abundance Jelly Rolls. Almost as delicious as the pastry variety.
Where do you create?